In order to ensure the safety of staff and guests, we've made modifications to our Museum experience in accordance with public guidance and health recommendations. Please be sure to review these protocols to prepare for your visit!
Theater 1- Ruby Winslow Linn Theater
Please Note: Technical issues have been resolved, the Closed Caption/Hearing Assist in this theater is now available.
Sept 25 - Oct 8
At 4:30 and 7 PM
Two con artists have spent 26 years training their only daughter to swindle, scam and steal at every turn. During a desperate and hastily conceived heist, they charm a stranger into joining them, only to have their entire world turned upside down.
Length: 1 Hr 44 Min
Now Showing in Maxwell
Sept 25 - Oct 1
At 4:30 and 7 PM
Rory (Jude Law), an ambitious entrepreneur and former commodities broker, persuades his American wife, Allison (Carrie Coon), and their children to leave the comforts of suburban America and return to his native England during the 1980s. Sensing opportunity, Rory rejoins his former firm and leases a centuries-old country manor, with grounds for Allison's horses and plans to build a stable. Soon the promise of a lucrative new beginning starts to unravel, the couple have to face the unwelcome truths lying beneath the surface of their marriage.
Length: 1 Hr 47 Min
Preview this film
The Plimoth Cinema Experience
Plimoth Visitor Center
137 Warren Ave.
4:30 & 7:00 p.m. showings
Freshly popped popcorn available for purchase daily
Beer & wine available for purchase Friday & Saturday (currently unavailable)
Plimoth has been hard at work to provide as safe an environment as possible for both staff and guests. You can rest assured that our COVID-19 Safety Plan follows the requirements provided by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts’ Mandatory Workplace Safety Standards for Physical Distancing; Hygiene Protocols; Staffing and Operations; and Cleaning and Disinfecting.
- Indoors and outdoors, we’re requiring employees and all visitors to maintain, as often as possible, a distance of six (6) feet between themselves and others. Signage throughout the Museum and in the Cinema will let you know about safe physical distancing.
- We’re requiring cloth face coverings or masks for all employees and guests, including throughout the film.
- Handwashing and sanitizing capabilities can be found throughout the Museum’s VisitorCenter.
- Our facilities and maintenance team is regularly sanitizing high touch areas and has amplified already strong cleaning protocols, including overnight disinfectant fogging treatment of both theaters and cleaning between seatings.
- Seating is spaced appropriately throughout the theater.
- Theater chairs are covered in disposable plastic sleeves to ensure your safety. These will be changed between seatings.
- Our staff have received training on physical distancing and hygiene protocols, and employees who are displaying any COVID-19-like symptoms will not report to work.
Thank you! We are grateful for your support of Plimoth Cinema’s mission, especially during these challenging times. We are honored to be able to bring you a change of perspective, a respite from the daily news, and some excellent films.